Top 5 Insurance Companies 2022 There are many options for you to get a health insurance police for yourself. Not only this, many insurance companies offer good health insurance to their consumers. Still, choosing the right health plan and insurance company for yourself is not easy, we have listed some of the best health insurance companies below.
You can choose the best health insurance company for you by looking at their Increased Claims Ratio, number of network hospitals and other features. Below is a list of some of the best health insurance companies in India. You can make your decision by comparing their coverage benefits and other features.
Aditya Birla Health Insurance
Aditya Birla Health Insurance is a company of Aditya Birla Capital Limited. It was launched to make general insurance services easier for its consumers. This company has names of insurance companies all over the world such as East South Asia, Middle East and South Asia. Below are the benefits and features of buying insurance from Aditya Birla Health Insurance:
- This insurance company provides cashless treatment in more than 5850 hospitals across the country.
- The insured gets access to more than 800 fitness centers, yoga, and gyms.
- The policy holder can avail discount at more than 2300 pharmacies in more than 250 cities.
- Inpatient AYUSH treatment cover is also available as per the plan.
- This insurance company also provides provision of fitness center, wellness center, hospital center and diagnostic center.
Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company offers a range of products for a single consumer. Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company was the first company to start offering TPA benefits as well as other benefits. Its Inked Claims Ratio for the financial year 2018-2019 was 85 percent. Given below are the features of Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance:
- One can choose from three health coverage options namely Health Guard, Silver Health and Star Package.
- The insurer provides healthcare facilities to individuals, families as well as senior citizens.
- Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance is designed keeping in mind the life-threatening diseases like stroke, tumour, cancer etc.
- With this, the holder can get cashless treatment in 6500 hospitals.
- This insurance company also offers Global Personal Guard Health Plan for international insurance.
- They are known for handling their cashless claims within 60 minutes.
Bharti AXA Health Insurance
Started in August 2008, Bharti Enterprises has a 74 per cent stake and Aksa 26 per cent. Bharti Enterprises is a well-known business organization in India. While Bharti Aksa is an International Finance Management Company. Below are some of the benefits of buying Bharti AXA health insurance:
Bharti Aksa General Insurance has 59 corporate offices in India. In its very first year the company got ISO 9001:2008 certification. It is one of the trusted and emerging companies. Bharat AXA Health Insurance is known for its services, its customer relationships and easy claim process. Below are some of the benefits of buying Bharti AXA health insurance:
- Most Bharat AXA health plans do not require co-payment.
- Many plans offer unlimited hospital room rent.
- You can do cashless admission in more than 4500 hospitals across the country.
- You have the option to choose the plan and you can take a cover of up to 1 crore.
- Lifelong renewal is available in all Bharti AXA health insurance policies.
- You can get tax benefit of up to 55,000 under section 80D.
Cholamandalam Health Insurance
Cholamandalam GI Co was started in 2001. The three T’s slogan of Ltd.Med is “Trust, Technology and Transparency” (Trust, Technology and Transparency). This company has grown its business in a very short time and now it has 109 branches across the country. In 2011, the company also won the Financial Insights Innovation Award at the Asian Insurance Congress for its innovative work. Cholamandalam health insurance offers great coverage and features at an affordable price. This company provides great coverage for the consumer. Cholamandalam medical insurance plan is a right choice because of the reasons given below:
- Cholamandal Health Insurance Company has 136 branches across the country.
- Many plans offer both critical illness and accident cover.
- This keeps you and your loved ones renewal safe for life from the financial hassles caused by a medical accident.
- Most of the plans offer cover for 30 days before hospitalization and 60 days after.
- Many plans also offer annual check sub facility.
- This insurance company offers the most comprehensive health plans, individual health plans, top sub plans and critical illness insurance plans.
Digit Health Insurance
The CEO of Digit General Insurance Handover is Kamesh Goyal. He had done more than 10 lakh policies last year itself. This insurance company was awarded the Asian General Insurance Company of the Year 2019 Award. Let us see why it is a right decision to take from this company:
- It has a minimum sum insured of 2 lakhs and maximum 25 lakhs.
- The holder can avail cashless treatment from around 5900 hospitals across the country.
- Digit health insurance plans are online and can be done without any paperwork.
- There is no limit on hospital room rental.
Future Generali Health Insurance
Future Generali Toll Insurance Solutions is an agreement between Future Group of Industries and Generali Group. Future Generali Health Insurance is tailored to suit the needs of different medical insurers. Below are some of the benefits of buying Future Generali Health Insurance:
- Future Generali Health Insurance Policy offers Personal Accident Plan, Critical Illness Policy, Hospital Chas, Arogya Sanjeevani Policy, Mosquito Insurance, Mediclaim Insurance, Aap Up Palna, Senior Citizen Plan etc. for different customers.
- This insurance company provides cash free treatment in 5100 hospitals across the country.
- Most health plans come with a lifetime renewal.
- This cashless hospitalization is done in just 90 minutes so that policy holders have convenience.
- The policy holder gets to know about his policy on the Future Generali mobile app.